Stop Motion Animation Summer Institute
STOP MOTION ANIMATION SUMMER INSTITUTE
Study at the world-renowned UCLA Animation Workshop this summer! This two-week intensive workshop offers a hands-on overview of the techniques and practices of stop-motion animation under the direction of Academy Award nominated director Mike Johnson.
To participate in the Film and Television Summer Institute - Stop-Motion Animation track, you must meet the following eligibility requirement.
- Student and/or aspiring filmmaker 18 years of age or older as of the first day of the program. Rising high school seniors are also eligible and encouraged to apply.
How to Register
Registration can be done conveniently online using the steps below.
- Access the Summer Institute Online Registration Form. Read all terms and conditions, then scroll to the bottom and “Continue to Registration”.
- Complete the online registration form by answering all mandatory questions
- Submit your registration form.
- Once your form is submitted, you will be directed to the Retrieve Registration page.
Once your form is submitted, you will be redirected to the retrieve registration page, where you can select “Pay Now” to proceed with payment of the non-refundable deposit . Continue with the payment instructions to reserve your space in the program.
A space in the program is not reserved for you until valid payment of the non-refundable deposit* is completed. Those who are not prepared to pay after program acceptance can submit their registration form and retrieve registration at another time to make payment, however you risk losing a space in the program if the program reaches capacity prior to the ability to pay.
How to Make Registration Changes
Already submitted the online registration form but need to make a change or finish your registration? You can easily do so by retrieving your registration. To retrieve registration, please complete the steps below:
- Access the Summer Institute Retrieve Registration Form here.
- You will need your five-digit registration number that was sent to your email address. Fill out the form, then “Submit”.
Many changes and additions can be made using retrieve registration including: Payment submission of the non-refundable deposit
- Uploading required documents
- Dropping a current program
- Adding a second program
- Switching to a new program
STOP MOTION ANIMATION SUMMER INSTITUTE:
AUGUST 5 - AUGUST 16, 2019