Qualified students attending high schools in California may apply for the UCLA Summer Scholars Support.
The following must be completed to be considered for the scholarship:
- Academic course or Precollege Summer Institute registration (including payment of the $150 deposit)
- Online Summer Scholars Application submitted. Due before 4 p.m., April 1.
- All supporting documents mailed or submitted in-person to our office before April 13:
- An OFFICIAL copy of your most recent High School Transcript
- A recent copy of W2s and 2017 Federal Income Tax Form (1040) of your parent/s or legal guardian/s
- Recommendation Form from a teacher or school counselor commenting on your ability to successfully complete your choice of our summer program. Please allow your recommender at least two weeks to complete a letter of support.
Missing components of the application will result in disqualification for the scholarship.
Transcripts must be OFFICIAL and unopened. Unofficial transcripts or official transcripts that have a broken seal will not accepted.