All Summer Institutes except Traditional Animation and Digital Filmmaking must be canceled no later than 5PM, June 15 in order to receive a full refund minus the non-refundable registration fee.
If dropped after the deadline, 100% of the programs fees will be non-refundable and the student will be held fully liable.
- Click on the link "RETRIEVE REGISTRATION".
- Enter the five-digit registration number (numbers only).
- Enter the first name and the last name of the student.
- Provide the student's date of birth.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the program that the student has signed up for.
- Click on the link "Continue".
- Under the category "Options", click on the link "Cancel My Registration".
- Review the Cancellation Policy. If you wish to proceed, click on the link "Yes, Drop me From the Program".
- Make certain that an E-mail of Confirmation has been received from our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) that verifies the transaction.