During the summer months, visiting UC students have four different summer experiences to select from here at UCLA:
- Academic Courses
- Online Courses
- College/Professional Summer Institutes
- Summer Intensive Studies
Please note, our webpages will not be updated with Summer 2021 information until mid-December. Thank you for your patience. Should you have any questions, you may contact us via email at email@example.com
During the summer, many courses that make up UCLA's regular curriculum are offered in four sessions, Session A, B, C, and D . Choose from over 600+ courses in 130 majors at UCLA this summer for 3-10 weeks, including GE, Writing II, and major or minor courses. You can have a successful and productive summer no matter where you are headed.
Please find below helpful links to get started with academic courses this summer:
College/Professional Summer Institutes
Summer Institutes offer the breadth and depth of UCLA's academic rigor in an intensive, holistic format.
2020 College Professional Summer Institutes:
- Big Data For Justice Summer Institute
- Business of Media, Entertainment, and Sports Summer Institute
- Film and Television Summer Institute (Select one of the following tracks)
- Jumpstart Summer Institute: Introduction to Architecture
- Owning Shakespeare Summer Institute
- Technology Leadership Summer Institute
Summer Intensive Studies (SIS)
Summer Intensive Studies provide a unique opportunity to complete a 10-week course in just three weeks or a three-quarter long series in just nine weeks!