During the summer months, visiting UC students have four different summer experiences to select from here at UCLA:
- Academic Courses
- Online Courses
- College/Professional Summer Institutes
- Summer Intensive Studies
During the summer, many academic courses that make up UCLA's regular curriculum are offered in two sessions, Session A and Session C . With over 1,000 courses to choose from, you can have a successful and productive summer no matter where you are headed.
Please find below helpful links to get started with academic courses this summer:
UCLA Online Courses offer you the opportunity to earn credit anytime, anywhere. UCLA online courses carry the same unit value and UCLA degree credit as on-campus courses, and transcripts do not indicate the course was taken online.
Please find below helpful links to get started with online courses this summer:
College/Professional Summer Institutes
Summer Institutes offer the breadth and depth of UCLA's academic rigor in an intensive, holistic format.
2020 College Professional Summer Institutes:
- Big Data for Justice Summer Institute
- Business of Media, Entertainment, and Sports Summer Institute
- Film and Television Summer Institute (Select one of the following tracks)
- Jumpstart Summer Institute: Introduction to Architecture
- Owning Shakespeare Summer Institute
- Technology Leadership Summer Institute