During the summer, many academic courses that make up UCLA's regular curriculum are offered in two sessions, Session A and Session C . With over 1000 courses to choose from, you will have an enriching summer here at UCLA.
Please find below helpful links to get started with academic courses this summer:
UCLA Online Courses offer you the opportunity to earn credit anytime, anywhere. UCLA online academic courses carry the same unit value and UCLA degree credit as on-campus courses, and transcripts do not indicate the course was online.
Whether you will be moving back home during the summer or working full time with inflexible hours, online courses provide an alternative solution to your academic needs.
Please find below helpful links to get started with online courses this summer:
College/Professional Summer Institutes
Summer Institutes offer the breadth and depth of UCLA's academic rigor in an intensive, holistic format that allows you to share a unique learning experience.
2019 College Professional Summer Institutes:
- Big Data for Justice Summer Institute
- Business of Media, Entertainment, and Sports Summer Institute
- Film and Television Summer Institute (Select one of the following tracks)
- Jumpstart Summer Institute: Introduction to Architecture
- Technology Leadership Summer Institute